HOW TO DOWNLOAD SHEET MUSIC AND LEARNING TRACKS
- Navigate to the Https://BayCountryGentlemen.com
- Select Members only
- Enter your username and password then select Login
- On the left side of your screen select the hamburger menu
- Select My Music.
- Click on the Name of the song you want to download.
- Scroll Down to the Attached Files section
- To Download the Learning Tracks Click the Blue Download button to the right of the track you want to download.
- This will start the download to your downloads folder on your PC.
- To download the sheet music just click on the music files link to the PDF.
NOTE: If when you click the file it just opens the sheet music you can either just print it from there or you have to hit the back button and then (RIGHT-Click and choose “SAVE LINK AS…”)
- Now that everything is downloaded you can burn the learning tracks to a cd… I have included a video on how to do this on windows 10 below.
Should you still need help please send an email to [email protected] and I can work with you one on one to get this resolved.
(FREE MUSIC LESSONS)
We rehearse at Emmanuel Episcopal Church 303 N Main St, Bel Air, MD 21014 on Monday Nights from 7:30-9:30. Visitors are welcome, and encourage you to drop by! Singers of all Skill Levels Welcome!