HOW TO DOWNLOAD SHEET MUSIC AND LEARNING TRACKS
- Navigate to the Https://BayCountryGentlemen.com
- Select Members only
- Enter your username and password then select Login
- On the left side of your screen select the hamburger menu
- Select My Music.
- Click on the Name of the song you want to download.
- Scroll Down to the Attached Files section
- To Download the Learning Tracks Click the Blue Download button to the right of the track you want to download.
- This will start the download to your downloads folder on your PC.
- To download the sheet music just click on the music files link to the PDF.
NOTE: If when you click the file it just opens the sheet music you can either just print it from there or you have to hit the back button and then (RIGHT-Click and choose “SAVE LINK AS…”)
- Now that everything is downloaded you can burn the learning tracks to a cd… I have included a video on how to do this on windows 10 below.
Should you still need help please send an email to [email protected] and I can work with you one on one to get this resolved.
NEXT MEETING OF THE BAYCOUNTRY GENTLEMEN
Next Meeting will take place on
5/09/2022,From 7:30pm - 9pm @ Emmanual Episcopal Church @ 303 N. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014.
Here is a link to the google map for the park. https://goo.gl/maps/u9PayS3pXxcaRthb7
The church is located across the street from the Shoprite at the corner of Main Street and East Broadway. You can park in the Shoprite parking lot, or in the gravel lot at the corner of Ellendale and Main street.
All are welcome Male singers are encouraged to join us, or If you would like to just sit and listen you are welcome to do so as well.
(NOTE: This is us working on new material and Rehearsing)