HOW TO DOWNLOAD SHEET MUSIC AND LEARNING TRACKS
- Navigate to the Https://BayCountryGentlemen.com
- Select Members only
- Enter your username and password then select Login
- On the left side of your screen select the hamburger menu
- Select My Music.
- Click on the Name of the song you want to download.
- Scroll Down to the Attached Files section
- To Download the Learning Tracks Click the Blue Download button to the right of the track you want to download.
- This will start the download to your downloads folder on your PC.
- To download the sheet music just click on the music files link to the PDF.
NOTE: If when you click the file it just opens the sheet music you can either just print it from there or you have to hit the back button and then (RIGHT-Click and choose “SAVE LINK AS…”)
- Now that everything is downloaded you can burn the learning tracks to a cd… I have included a video on how to do this on windows 10 below.
Should you still need help please send an email to [email protected] and I can work with you one on one to get this resolved.
NEXT MEETING OF THE BAYCOUNTRY GENTLEMEN
Next Meeting will take place on
8/30/2021,From 7pm - 9pm @ Bel Air Park pavillion. Please note this is not our
Here is a link to the google map for the park. https://goo.gl/maps/EsDcqZod4qoTDPT76
The park is located on Route 22 north, just north of Rockfield Manor. As you pass the entrance to Rockfield Manor, it is the next entrance. Please note this is not the same park called "Rockfield Park with the playset. Bel Air Park is located north of Rockfield manor and south of Rockfield park.
All are welcome Male singers are encoraged to join us, or If you would like to just sit and listen you are welcome to do so as well.
(NOTE: This is us working on new material and Rehersing)